Organization members: How to respond to a post
1. Open the DigitalDeets Application. The screen that pops up shows a list of all of your posts from the organization.
2. If the screen above doesn't pop up on your phone, click on the circled icon and select all posts to get to the following screen.
3. Click on the envelope icon.
4. The following screen will pop up once you click on the envelope. Type the subject of the message, write your message below, and click send.
Organization members: how to favorite posts
1. Open the DigitalDeets Application. The screen that pops up shows a list of posts from the organization you are a part of. 2. If a post is important to you, click on the heart to favorite it. 3. If you want to refer back to your favorite posts, ...
Post Creation/ Management: Scheduling a Post
The purpose of creating posts is to get information out to organization members about important activities, events and information that take place at your organization. The posts can be scheduled to be sent out at a later time and date that is most ...
Sponsor an Organization
With a Sponsorship, you not only support the members of an organization through financial contributions, you also get the opportunity to promote your brand and gain new customers through exposure to our Digital Deets community of engaged members. Our ...
Add the Post widget to your organization's website
You can have your Digital Deets posts appear on your own organization website, to keep your website up to date. It's as simple as adding a widget to your website and the posts will start appearing there! The Post Widget displays 3 Posts in a ...
Communicate within your Organization with Digital Deets
Whether you are are a school, a PTA, a non-profit, business, or any other organization, you can use Digital Deets to seamlessly communicate with members of your organization in an organized and timely manner. And while you're at it, you can make ...